3D-printers for groundbreaking electronic devices
Are you a pioneer?
Transforming the way electronic devices are designed and made
3D-printing allows for direct, twisted, coaxial and shielded routing, bus structures and embedded components - and circuit bodies in almost any shape!
Interested advanced circuit body design? Let's find out how it can be done!
Pushing boundaries in RF applications
by making the manufacturing of geometrically complex structures simple
Benefits of 3D-printing RF applications include:
- Printing of passive RF components into the circuit body
- Impedance controlled routing and less crosstalk
- Almost any geometry and interconnect architecture is possible
- Printed resistors have shown better RF properties than SM resistors (esp. termination) in various applications
- No fiber weave effects causing problems especially in the GHz range
- The dielectric properties of substrates can be be tuned, both high and low permittivity materials can be used
Revolutionary designs in mind? Let's get together to make them reality!
Ultra Fast Prototyping
Inhouse PCB manufacturing within hours
Just as regular 3D-printers are ubiquitous in R&D departments today, 3D-printer for electronics will be in a few years.
Benefits of 3D-printing prototypes include:
- Design without layer constraints of a regular PCB layout
- Designs and IP stay in-house, do not need to be sent to EMS provider
- Produce complex, multi-layer devices over night, instead of waiting for days or weeks
- fast design iterations and reduced time-to-market
Interested in ultra fast PCB prototyping?
Introducing the ae1
Printing fully functional electronic devices on a research budget - available 2024
The ae1 AME printer comes with everything you need to start printing functional devices within days, not months.
Our unique materials & process technology allows for so far unreached solderability, conductivity and robustness.
From initial setup to part, we’ve thought it through: even the ink management is hassle-free.
Meet us for a coffee!
Schedule a meeting with us at one of the following events. If none of them suits you – no problem. We can also meet virtually or arrange a classic visit.
22.-24. Feb 2023
Abu Dhabi (UAE)
28. Feb - 01. Mar 2023
14. Mar 2023
14.-16. Mar 2023
14.-16. Mar 2023
23.-24. Mar 2023
St. Gallen (CHE)
30.-31. Mar 2023
19.-25. Jun 2023